[Sca-cooks] Time Machine Chefs

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:00:53 PDT 2012

I couldn't get pass the beginning of Henry VIII. I stumbled through watching the Chinese dishes. I have to question the accuracy of the dish for China. The complete bafflement the chef's had for the Tudor dish was irritating. Why participate in a historical cooking program when one doesn't have any passion or knowledge of the subject.
Just my opinion
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T