[Sca-cooks] To cat or not to cat

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:11:12 PDT 2012

I have privately gently discouraged her.  Pointing out the public outrage
is the beginning.  She did actually ask what you would feed a cat to fatten
them up for slaughter.
Hopefully she will decide NOT to serve it up at an A&S.  Which was what she
was looking at.

Heck.  I get the occasional yuck when I cook wild game.

Aldyth