[Sca-cooks] Carrot Museum

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Aug 12 09:40:45 PDT 2012

Probably.  The Carrot Museum pops up on the list every couple of years.
There are some arguable historical points on the site, but by and large, it
is accurate with some of the caveats underlined.  It is a good starting
point for researching carrots.

What the site doesn't do is get deep into the scholarly papers that support
John Stolarczyk's work.  John and I have conversed several times via email
and have exchanged scholarly references.  He is definitely knowledgeable and
enthusiastic on the subject of carrots.

It's certainly worth reposting the URL every so often for people who haven't
found the site.

Bear