[Sca-cooks] Documentation, was Bullpucky

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Aug 14 14:02:33 PDT 2012

As a judge I truly believe it is not about having the information and deep understanding of the entry but being able to ask the right questions that illicit thoughtful response and expose the knowledge if the individual. This is our job NOT being the expert that can pone holes in the entry and entrant.

Eduardo

PS Thorvald of which paper do you speak?

Sent from my iPhone