[Sca-cooks] Period food for demo

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:03:33 PDT 2012

I like the spice idea - we've done that here before - especially if you
included some spices that people aren't familiar with - like cubeb.  Also,
if you do spices and the gingerbrede people can see what you can do with
spices since some people are unfamiliar with any spice other than salt and
pepper.

Shoshanah