[Sca-cooks] Unmitigated bullpucky

Sayyeda al-Kaslaania samia at idlelion.net
Thu Aug 16 05:00:28 PDT 2012

Stefan,

Since that's mostly an unhelpful statement, I challenge you to gather up
a few copies of publication requirements from the most rigorous academic
journals and send copies to the SCA corporate publication manager and
the board of directors. Let's support the volunteers who are trying to
protect our organization, rather than publicly trash them.

Sayyeda al-Kaslaania