[Sca-cooks] The Florilegium was Unmitigated bullpucky

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Aug 17 17:14:25 PDT 2012

Stefan,

The Florilegium is a compendium of information by and for SCA members
available without charge to all comers.  Your website is a reference source
in any number of A&S papers.  It is a major resource for the educational
aspects of the SCA.  If it doesn't meet the requirements of the USPS, I
don't know what does.

If you can not get a satisfactory resolution from the Society Chronicler,
take it to the Ansteorran Ombudsman.  And if you can, and Gunther is
willing, post the correspondence to this list, so we can speak to the issue
with the BoD with authority.  To do so, we need to know precisely what the
Chronicler's objections are.  This is a problem that needs to be
straightened out quickly, before it becomes a hopeless tangle.

Bear