[Sca-cooks] Documentation

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Aug 23 14:44:01 PDT 2012

And there is part of the problem of competing and judging in some kingdoms.
Entries show up on the day of the competition and judges are grabbed
willy-nilly as competition organizer tries to fill their roster from whoever
is handy.

Of course, it helps to have a populace big enough to organize things in
advance.  As I recall, at one time, the Barony of Madrone had as many
members as some kingdoms.

Bear