[Sca-cooks] charoset

Guenievre de Monmarche guenievre at erminespot.com
Tue Aug 28 16:54:53 PDT 2012

I'd try squeezing some of the liquid out through cheesecloth, and perhaps
adding a few more nuts.

That said, the rolled-into-balls presentation is interesting - I've only
ever seen charoset as something about the consistency of relish - smaller
dice than fruit salad, but not a paste. But I'm not Jewish, just end up
making it every year for a friend's Seder so I looked at a bunch of recipes
and came up with something in between.