[Sca-cooks] medieval/renaissance architectural construction crews &related food references

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Aug 12 13:17:06 PDT 2012

Medieval and Renaissance construction was centered around the craft guilds,
mason, painters, carpenters, etc.  Without knowing precisely what you are
after, try googling medieval construction, medieval mason guilds, medieval
carpenter guilds and medieval painter guilds for images.

Job descriptions:
http://www.yorkguildofbuilding.org/html/body_medieval.html

Possibly useful:
Martin Cook, Medieval Bridges
Joann Jovinelly & Jason Netelkos, The Crafts and Culture of a Medieval Guild

Bear