[Sca-cooks] Wanted: Ash Tree Keys/Seeds

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Aug 25 15:39:06 PDT 2012

We've lost our ash trees here due to the invasive
Emerald Ash Borer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_ash_borer
http://stopthebeetle.info/

I know you can't move firewood. I am uncertain if ash keys would be on the prohibited list of ash products.

Johnnae

On Aug 25, 2012, at 12:22 PM, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:snipped