[Sca-cooks] To say or not to say?

Cheri or Anne celticcheri at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 09:11:47 PDT 2012

After reading your replies (thank you everyone) I looked up the and printed out the USDA's Cooking for Groups A Volunteers Guide to Food Safety booklet (PDF) to take to the next meeting to give to the Seneschal (in private).  I will bring up the shirtless men in the kitchen and give the booklet and suggest mandatory attendance for cooks to take a class prior to the feast (given by someone in the group)  as a way towards a solution.  Don't know how well it will be taken, but I'll at least feel better that I did try.

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/Fact_Sheets/Cooking_For_Groups_Index/index.asp

Thanks for all your help, your a great group
cheri

Go softly and gently for those you meet here will be
those you know hereafter."