[Sca-cooks] New (again) cookbook

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Aug 31 03:18:26 PDT 2012

You didn't include the link or it was stripped out. I think the book is probably this one which we discussed last spring.

The title of the book seems to be
'A culinary journey through time'.

Another article here which seems to be the same press release
http://sciencenordic.com/research-based-cookbook-cavemen-and-vikings

Devra carries copies or did. She may have sold out at the War.

Johnnae