[Sca-cooks] How to strain almond milk through a cloth

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:20:45 PDT 2012

Seriously, though, when straining through a porous substance, the powdered
segment of your precipitate can clog the pores, and stop flow.

One method to avoid this is to stir constantly.  I hate this, though; and
it's generally effective, if achingly slow.

Then again, you can try filtering through less- and less-coarse material;
just make sure almost all your materials are non-absorbent; don't want them
to suck out the liquid.

Start with a strainer, work your way down to that metal fabric stuff. some
fine sifters have it.

make sure it's food-safe.

Or you can stir.

ugh.