[Sca-cooks] To cat or not to cat

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Aug 3 16:28:00 PDT 2012

In the Midwest, those that have had opossum find that there is more fat then
meat so it is not top o' the list for eating. Polecat, I was raised with it
to mean skunk but the web says that it is a weasel/ferret. The former
doesn't sound that appetizing and the latter, besides the current pet factor
would feel akin to eating a rat which is not top of the meats to eat list,
not even the 20.
You can find rabbits in some grocery stores and some specialty stores have
squirrel. The latter reminds me of eating quail, little meat, little bones.

De