[Sca-cooks] Unmitigated bullpucky

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:10:31 PDT 2012

Well, I can't say much about this; I've only once submitted something of
mine, and it was to a "starter event" "beginner's competition for A&S."

There they required you to find the original documentation, and obtain a
tape-recorded interview with the writer.

Mine was disallowed, too much background noise.  Apparently, the guy was in
the middle of the Battle of Agincourt, at the time.

That's what I get for using Western European documentation.

--
Ian of Oertha