[Sca-cooks] Documentation

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Aug 14 14:46:16 PDT 2012

On 8/14/2012 1:23 PM, Doug Bell wrote:
> Look for people who teach their specialty both in the SCA and in academic settings, especially those who update their classes regularly.
>
> That will help avoid the weird people with their weird problems mentioned here.
>
> best regards,
> Magnus von Lübeck

Problem there, Magnus, is that most SCAdian teachers do not teach in
their specialty mundanely, if they teach at all. We're computer geeks
and waiters and home health aids and law clerks and prison guards and
stay-at-home-parents and... very few teachers.

I do have some teaching background, and a modern degree in Medieval
Studies. But there's not many people like me out there.

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: