[Sca-cooks] medieval/renaissance architectural construction crews & related food references

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:07:59 PDT 2012

Has anyone read books on French cathedrals and their construction that
might be of use here in looking for food references? Buildings like
Chartres, Notre Dame de Paris, Rouen, Rheims, or St. Chapelle de Paris
perhaps? I'm hoping to head to the library this weekend to start the
reservation process on some of the books I don't have, so if anyone has
touched some good ones and can specifically recommend them, I'd appreciate
it (my Google fu is fine in finding them; I'm interested in which ones you
have actually read and found useful).

Thanks again,

Iasmin