[Sca-cooks] Now, this is unmitigated bullpucky

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:17:24 PDT 2012

I am in support of Stephan. Since I have joined the SCA and discovered his site I have directed many of students, co-workers and classmates to his valuable site.
After 20 years the Corporate Office is NOW saying something about the site? WHY?
So, what do we need to do to support Stephan?
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T