[Sca-cooks] Documentation

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Aug 20 09:27:20 PDT 2012

I would say that food should always taste good, it just may not be to the
individual taste.

I gave up competing many years ago when I decided that the uneven quality of
the judging made the evaluations worthless.  In one instance, a judge graded
the product down because I had used refined sugar, and "everyone knows they
didn't have sugar."  In another, I won because the judge liked the product
despite skimpy documentation.  Now, I do research, teach, occasionally
display and sometimes prepare feasts.

I'm leery of being a judge because there are many things in which I have
little interest or knowledge and I would not like to stunt a potential
master with erroneous pronouncements.

Bear