[Sca-cooks] To say or not to say?

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 20:14:45 PDT 2012

One of the churches we held a feast in required their church members who use the kitchen to take a county course on food safety. It was a few hours long and they had a county representative come to the church and present the class to their Women's Guild. They had women as young as 85 and as old as 30 participate in the class.
It has been mentioned before, I think on this list, and in Round Robin discussions at Collegiums the importance of food safety and food allergy awareness.
Many cooks cook with the best of intentions and are outstanding cooks but their are little details that can be legal and lethal.
My suggestion is to speak to the Autocrat and express your concern.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T