[Sca-cooks] To say or not to say?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 19:31:12 PDT 2012

Phlip replied to me with:
<<< Certainly Stefan. It is certainly quite legal, and lawful, to cook
food containing peanut oil, or perhaps mushrooms, but it might be
quite lethal if the wrong person eats it. >>>

Oh! I had thought Aelina had made a typo. But yes, this makes a lot of sense.

I think I have a few overview files in the Florilegium on food and kitchen safety. But the allergy discussions have been so wide ranging and difficult to catalog that I haven't. Still, I'd like to see more individuals or groups arrange to take some of the kitchen safety courses.

Like the CPR and first aid classes/certifications done at various places in the SCA, the more trained folks the better.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris