[Sca-cooks] Cooking for Julia

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:25:44 PDT 2012

Oddly I forgot her birthday but I have forgotten everyone's this year.
Since I have been doing my blog, I think of the movie Julia and Julie
just about everyday of the week. Contrary to Hollywood, most of my
recipes do not turn out well the first time! - Not everyone can be Meryl
Steepe. . . The other day I had a recipe I could not figure out. Between
the 2nd and 3rd try I figured out that is was a meringue - ding dong -
but it wasn't until the 4th try that it came out right! Puff and I am
only 100 pages into my original text after about a year of publishing
and that is without recipes or photos. The blog is called Medieval
Spanish Chef. There are 400 pages to go. . .
Suey