[Sca-cooks] Ash keys

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Sat Aug 25 14:18:25 PDT 2012

I have also made atraf al-tib using ash keys. I have been able to harvest them in plentiful quantities in late May in my part of North America (northern NJ). I have not observed that they stay on the tree through the year, though. I'll leave myself a note to collect some seeds for you next May, if you like.

-- Galefridus.

Message: 3