[Sca-cooks] Happy Holidays

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 26 15:06:09 PST 2012

A Festivus Chrismakwanzakkah to all!

And to all a Happy Winter Solstice, since that happens everywhere, irrespective of religious practices! Well, OK, our brethren and cistern :-) in the Southern Hemisphere are currently just a tad past their Summer Solstice, but they, too, will have a Winter Solstice in about 6 months.

I didn't send out my usual soppy message this Thanksgiving, so i will note here that i am ever very thankful for this e-mail list and all the wonderful people on it, some of whom i have had the pleasure to actually meet in person.

And a pleasant and safe New Years to all!

Someone sometimes called Urtatim