[Sca-cooks] Question remove vs. course.

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Dec 30 14:25:20 PST 2012

I have an odd question.

If it is possible, could you please find out exactly
where did this cook for this upcoming event get his or her information
regarding the situation of using course versus the incorrect use of remove?

What source(s) were they relying upon? Or were they going by past shire practice?

Countess Alys has done everything through the years to publicize the appropriate
use of the word course. Placing the title of the article in quotations, one gets 312 hits on Google.
We've discussed it numerous times on this list and others. We keep thinking we have put the issue
to bed and yet here it is again.

I just have to wonder why at the end of 2012 are we still finding this situation….

Johnnae