[Sca-cooks] Holiday dining and Santa Stuff

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Dec 31 11:16:37 PST 2012

I went up to visit the Remaining Biological Parent and his gf for Xmas eve
and day, we had shrimp scampi, broccoli (frozen, from their garden),
Italain bread, and these really tasty marinated/pickled peppers for
supper, cookies for dessert. Xmas day was turkey, stuffing, gravy (with
mushrooms!), two kinds of cranberry relish, green beans with soy sauce,
garlic, and sesame oil. And some variety of pear tart for dessert, also
delicious.

The winery in Iron River was closed (in past years they have been open on
Xmas day) so my intended present to myself of more Holiday Harbor mead
will have to wait.

Margaret