[Sca-cooks] Holiday dining and Santa Stuff

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Mon Dec 31 15:58:37 PST 2012

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 18:27:49 -0700
From: Susan Lin <susanrlin at gmail.com>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Holiday dining and Santa Stuff

I've never heard of matryoshkas being measuring cups - that makes them far
more useful than just as a display.  I like multitaskers (just like Alton
Brown).

Shoshanah

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Claire Clarke <angharad at adam.com.au> wrote:

> matryoshkas

Yeah, they're pretty nifty. They even have cups for those annoying measures
like 3/4 and 2/3 (annoying if your measuring cups currently consist of
separate 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4 cup measures).

Since someone has beaten me to posting links I won't bother. Now I just have
to keep the kids from playing with them.

Angharad