[Sca-cooks] Lent is coming!

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 10:17:08 PST 2012

I want to do an event based around fat tuesday and some of the traditions that I have found as part of it.  Like the pancake flipping race that is held every year in England and in a city in the US, still today.  Are there any recipes and fun traditions that you guys know of?  I am thinking about doing this event next year, and I want to gather information for it.

Thanks!
Mirianna