[Sca-cooks] KWCB

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Feb 29 20:47:18 PST 2012

Elizabeth and I are planning to come--I've just been checking flight times, and there are convenient direct flights from San Jose to Denver. We expect to get to Denver airport Friday about 3:50, leave Sunday about 8:15. It occurs to me that if other people have similar timing, it would be pleasant to share a car for the two hour drive to the site.

We've offered to teach five classes--three cooking, two bardic. How many they will want to use I don't know.

David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com
daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/