[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars - roll call?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 3 21:27:54 PST 2012

<<< Who is attending GW 21 this year?

Gwyneth Banfhidhleir, Midrealm.>>>

Myself and my wife Alina hope to be attending this year.

We need to find someone (or a couple) to share the 12 hours of driving
to and from GW, since my wife can no longer do that by herself, and I
don't drive other than locally.

If we attend, I'm already scheduled to teach my hands-on pewter
casting class on Tuesday and Thursday and probably a class on the
Florilegium at some other time.

We will be camped with my barony (Barony of Bryn Gwlad) in the
Ansteorra area, usually next door to the Barony of Axe Mor, across
from the Ansteorra gate. I would welcome anyone who'd like to drop by.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris