[Sca-cooks] soooooo...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Feb 4 06:06:14 PST 2012

The Known World Handbook is a suspect source in itself and anything that
bills itself as pilaf may be questionable as pilaf is a late addition to
English.  Rather than all the flim-flam, why not use (Cato, IIRC) a period
recipe for polenta that is a demostrable method for preparing grain from
Antiquity to the Modern Eras?

Bear