[Sca-cooks] modern adaption

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 10:12:36 PST 2012

Hi Ian,
Personally, I use raw milk parmesan cheese when I make my version. I think it gives a richer flavor and melts more evenly then the "saw dust" version of parmesan. I also use swede aka rutabagas versus turnips. It is more of a matter of taste preference and I believe swedes cook better then turnips in dutch ovens.
Bless Bless
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T