[Sca-cooks] West Coast Culinary Symposium Photos

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:21:49 PST 2012

The symposium was really fantastic.  I took some photos and posted them to my Flickr account.  They are in a slide show for easier viewing.  I think a lot of the shots came out really awesome, especially of the cooking with pots/cooking outdoors/siege cooking demo (which was a very nummy class).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy_asakura/sets/72157629321428087/

I wanted to thank the event stewards for running such a great event too.  I know Juanna is here, but I am not sure if any of the other volunteers or stewards are.  Anyhow, I thought the site was lovely, the teachers were great, and the whole event was wonderful.  Thanks for posting it here and letting us all know about it.

--Mercy (Asakura no Mashi or CAID, the potter)