[Sca-cooks] KWCB classes

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Feb 27 14:59:50 PST 2012

That would be lamentable as I want to attend your class on Early Irish Food

I will say that Batatas and Papas and To Make Fine Manchet are stock pieces
that improve as I find more information.  I'll be happy to roll them out for
other events once I'm in the Outlands.  Spicing in the Medieval Kitchen is a
work I am doing on request.  I'm still researching and writing to get it
done for the proceedings deadline.  I expect the work and the delivery to be
a little rough this first time out.

See you in April.

Bear