[Sca-cooks] rice cooked in yogurt?

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 13:17:32 PST 2012

Commercial yogurt is usually thickened or in the case of Greek style, strained.
I made my own yogurt for many years and it was not thicker than heavy cream.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith