[Sca-cooks] KWCB Re: [SCA_Subtleties] Digest Number 1719

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 11:18:59 PST 2012

Well the newest class I have developed is called "Tempering the Passions"
which is a practical application of the humoral theory to cooking (I
taught it at Pennsic this past year after having developed it at local
events over the course of a year).  The other class I have is a class on Redacting and Interpreting recipes called "Take a Quayle, and Sle Him".  But I see there are classes already on the schedule that cover those two topics.
So I was trying to think of what I could teach that doesn't require
bringing more than a handout, and I have a class on Feast Planning and I was reminded that someone suggested I teach a class on how to put
together a field kitchen. I could also do a class on cooking competitions.

Euriol