[Sca-cooks] soooooo...

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 01:57:09 PST 2012

yeah, the lack of car is the issue with the beans.  restrictions?  served
either cold or luke, makeable at home to be brought there.  If it can
reside, warm, in a crockpot, fine.

easy enough that I can do it.  I'm low energy these days.

I'd prefer non-finger food, since that's sort of a bachelor option, in a
way.  I mean, I could do stuffed celery, if I wanted that.  Did a search of
Gode cookery for turnips, rutabagas and cauliflower, came up with very
little.  Was just thinking they'd be good with cheese.

Sis said something about "bread with a brick," but I'm thinking that's not
period.

Ian of Oertha