[Sca-cooks] WEST Coast Culinary Symposium

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Fri Feb 10 09:17:43 PST 2012

Prince Biscuit, Hais, Badinjan Muhassa, Bread of Abu Hamsa, Currant cakes made. Khushananaj dough made and rising. Packing mostly done. Handouts copied. Latest Miscellany proof copy ready to show off. See you tomorrow evening.

And if the ten copies of _How to Milk an Almond..._ that I ordered show up before I leave, I'll bring them to sell to anyone interested.