[Sca-cooks] Cooking Guild: opinions

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:53:18 PST 2012

I'm helping to organize my local barony's cooking guild. I've organized a guild before, however, I wanted to see how other people have organized cooking guilds for their Baronies and groups?  Feedback on how meetings were run, organized, themes decided and how to pick organizers when everyone is very enthusiastic would be great.

I really want to be able to encourage and be able to have everyone that wants to participate to so, but I don't want anyone to burn out.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

--Mercy

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors