[Sca-cooks] KWCB Re: [SCA_Subtleties] Digest Number 1719

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 08:58:07 PST 2012

Euriol,

have you been in contact with Mistress Kate, the Cooking class coordinator? Was she aware of your intent?  I know she is trying hard to balance everyone.

What were you planning to teach?
What 'stuff' did you need?  Is it something that could be provided locally?

Please let me know how I may help?
Gwen co-autocrat, cook and bottlewasher for KWCB Cat

Re: Known World Cooks and Bards
Posted by: "Euriol of Lothian" euriol at yahoo.com   euriol
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm (PST)

Well this is embarassing, the two class topics I wanted to teach are already being taught by someone else and I'm limited by what I can bring on the airplane.

Euriol