[Sca-cooks] CAPERS.

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:05:59 PST 2012

When I published this recipe in my blog on December 23rd, I was thinking
of Stefan who since I have known him has been introduced to capers:
"ATÚN BLANCO & 13TH ATLANTIC TUNA WITH CAPERS RECIPE...
<http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/2011/12/atun-blanco-13th-atlantic-tuna-with.html>":

http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/2011/12/atun-blanco-13th-atlantic-tuna-with.html
I received the following comment about the recipe today:
> Exquisite simple and almost Italian (for the capers!) I think we
> should take care to choose not very strong capers (something a bit
> difficult in Spain where this pickles come usually very strong).
I never thought about the capers being strong or not. I've always
thought pickled capers are taste of capers when they come out of the bottle.
Suey