[Sca-cooks] ground powder sugar

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:56:29 PST 2012

Something else to consider.  Usually the blender o matic is a concoction of
metal blades, not stones for grinding.  Heating sugar changes the taste,
whether or not there are any anti caking agents in the commercial stuff.
 Just as heating flour changes the taste, and properties.  Has anyone tried
a stone bur grinder to reduce beet sugar?

Aldyth