[Sca-cooks] Looking for help

Gretchen Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:16:18 PST 2012

More to the point -- what do they mean by "period celtic"? -- that could cover anything from the pre-Roman Iberia to Jacobean Scotland.

The suggestions below are great for Ireland between just pre-Patrick and Brian Boru. Not so great for the Scottish Highlands during William Wallace's time. You may want to pin down a better definition.

toodles, margaret