[Sca-cooks] Translation money or honey

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:43:27 PST 2012

Steve Montgomery wrote:

> translating an Elizabethan work is not as challenging as other
> projects that members of this list have done but I don't speak
> Italian. :D But I wanted to see if I could do it. I have some notes to
> put together and a proofreading pass to do then I will put it up on my
> highly neglected website. Of course I have to install Dreamweaver on
> the new laptop since the old computer died. aeduin
> ------------------------------
Congratulations. All translations are most difficult and translators
never receive the applause that is due. I am sure we will owe a lot when
we are able to see your work.

You do not have to be humble. If you make the translation available
either it will never read or your readers are to busy stealing it to
advise you of any faults.

In one of mine I had the typo "money" instead of "honey." I have not
corrected it purposely to see if someone advises me of the error. . .

So far no one has sent me money or honey!

Suey