[Sca-cooks] Desert Tribes?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Jan 12 18:01:00 PST 2012

That could easily cover most of the regions between Xian and the Atlantic.
For an hour, I would consider doing something like looking at Moorish food
at the time of Tariq ibn Ziyad.  That would give you a period when there was
an interesting collision of Berber, Arab and Visigoth cultures.  Then again,
you might chose something easier to research, such as Food in the Travels of
Ibn Battuta.

Bear