[Sca-cooks] Need (international) copyright advice

Glenn Adrian gadrian at clear.net.nz
Mon Jan 16 19:42:25 PST 2012

It would still help if there is a note so people know the translator if you
share recipes, which may then be shared further.  Thus if another
translation is done later then people are aware their recipes may not
exactly match everyone else's.  Or even that some phrase they are unclear on
can be cross-checked with a different version.  Or even if someone else
modifies some of the translation then it's their work and you are not
responsible.

Glenn