[Sca-cooks] National Pie Day

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 09:47:07 PST 2012

Came across a post earlier that announced that today January 23rd is
National Pie Day, so I googled it and came across this explanation:

"Created by the American Pie Council, National Pie Day is dedicated to
the celebration of pie. As part of our American heritage, this day is
a perfect opportunity to pass on the love and enjoyment of pie eating
and pie making to future generations. The American Pie Council® is
encouraging pie lovers across the nation to throw a pie party in
celebration of National Pie Day. Hosting a pie baking - and pie
tasting - party for friends or coworkers, or to raise money for a
favorite charity, are all delicious ways to celebrate on Monday, Jan.
23, 2012. Why is National Pie Day celebrated on Jan. 23 or 1/23?
Because celebrating the wholesome goodness of pie is as easy as 1-2-3."
http://www.piecouncil.org/Events/NationalPieDay/

http://www.piecouncil.org/

Johnnae