[Sca-cooks] Bacon news

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 26 06:43:53 PST 2012

On 1/26/2012 3:54 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:
> In case you haven't heard the news, Bacon has a new or maybe it's just
> a return to a former
> use.
> "Laypeople have long known that bacon can cure innumerable ailments:
> depression, unwanted thinness, tastelessness of lentil. And new
> research suggests that the cured meat has medical applications that
> have nothing to do with the heart and stomach. It seems that bacon --
> used in a very unusual way -- is one of the best cures out there for a
> bloody nose."
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/25/bacon-nosebleed_n_1231092.html
>
> Johnnae

Anthimus claims that the Franks eat bacon raw, and that accounts for
their good health.

No way could I choke it down raw. That must account for my condition.

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: