[Sca-cooks] eating cinnamon

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Thu Jan 26 13:50:08 PST 2012

Not really, & not gonna -- cinnamon-is-tree-bark is  one of my big bugaboos because my husband is, literally, DEATHLY allergic to cinnamon, anaphylactic shock instantly and totally.

is she planning on actually DOING this? if so, she'd better be aware and make sure all of her subjects KNOW that they do NOT have "tree allergy" sensitivity. Somebody could wind up seriously hurt or dead, in the worst possible case. Also choking hazard, trying to deal with a very fine "dust", according to snopes & other on-line sources. there are a bunch of YouTubes of people trying to do this...

chimene